How are you all doing? I am doing good. Goodreads best fiction books 2015 was recently released recently and I was eager to pick up a book or two for my next reading session. And the readers chose Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee as the winner of the 2015 fictional books! I’m definitely going to pick that up after I finish To Kill A Mockingbird next year (Why next year? That’s because it’s on my reading challenge list for 2016!).
I would update in another post regarding the books that I’m currently reading. I could may be make it a blog series (all the more excuse to talk to you guys!). Meanwhile check out other top fictional books of 2015.
Goodreads Best Fiction Books 2015
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry Fredrick Backman
- Fates and Furies Lauren Groff
- Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova
- Girl at War by Sara Novic
- Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf
- Trail of Broken Wings by Sejal Badani
- The Sound of Glass by Karen White
- Kitchens of the Great Midwest by J.Ryan Stradal
- First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
- The Secret Wisdom of the Earth by Christopher Scotton
- Did You Ever Have a Family by Bill Clegg
- When the Moon is Low by Nadia Hashimi
- A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
- The Perfect Son by Barbara Claypole White
- Signs Preceding the End of the World by Yuri Herrera
- Purity by Jonathan Franzen
I’m planning to transfer at least 5 more out of the above into my ambitious list! What were the best books that you read this year? Do comment below and share your thoughts on the same!